1965 Superformance Cobra MKIII
Note -This car has no engine or transmission.
• Fiberglass Body.
• Silver Ceramic Coated Side Exhaust Pipes.
• Fully Independent Front and Rear Suspension with Limited Slip Differential.
• Billstein Custom Coil-Over Shocks.
• 17 Gallon Stainless Tank.
• Fuel Swirl Pot.
• Stainless Steel Roll Bar.
• Moto-Lita Wood Steering Wheel.
• Leather Seats.
• Carpeted Interior/Trunk.
• Original Style Smith Gauges.
• Willwood Power-Assisted Brakes with Vented Rotors.
• Tonneau Cover.
• Painted Viper Steel Grey with Black Twin Stripes with Red Pinstripes.
• Original Style 15” “Halibrand” Style Rims with Spinners.
If you are in the market for that special car then come to our showroom in San Ramon, CA. Make your dreams a reality call the USA Hot Cars Team Today
Need financing assistance? Give us a call - we have excellent rates!!
USA Hot Cars is the Premier Classic and Muscle Car Dealer with over 29 years of helping customers from around the world find the car of their dreams.
Call us at: USA Hot Cars 925-292-0922, or 1-800-900-0227.
Email us at: Sales@myhotcars.com.
Like us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MyHotCars
Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/MyHotCars
Review us on YELP: http://www.yelp.com/biz/usa-hot-cars-san-ramon
New Inventory Arriving Every Day at www.myhotcars.com
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Viper Steel Grey
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Cobra MKIII
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console
- Body Style